Loud Marketing is a leading market research agency for professional and governing bodies, associations, clubs and other member-focused clients.
Carrying out market research in a structured, planned and strategic way ensures you maintain up-to-date knowledge and insight. This is true for membership surveys, membership market research, competitior research and market analyses.
Market research can be used to better understand the marketplace in which you operate and the behaviour and attitudes of your audiences.
This knowledge and insight gives you a competitive advantage.
We've carried out research projects for:
- British Institute of Facilities Management
- Chartered Institute for Archaeologists
- Chartered Institution of Highways & Transportation
- Historic England
- Institution of Gas Engineers & Managers
- Joint Industry Board
- Quality Assurance Agency
- Royal Institute of British Architects
- Speciality Coffee Association of Europe
We carry out the following types of research projects online, by telephone and face-to-face:
- Online surveys / questionnaires
- Focus groups
- Depth interviewing
- External / Market analysis
- Competitor surveys
- Satisfaction surveys
Detailed market research services include:
- Defining your research objectives so there is clarity of purpose
- Research planning to ensure timelines and resources are managed effectively
- Questionnaire development to ensure you ask the right questions
- Global (multilingual) online surveys
- Global (multilingual) telephone surveys (CATI and tele-depths)
- Recruitment to focus groups and in-depth interviews
- Providing use of online survey platforms where applicable
- Moderation of face-to-face focus groups and in-depth interviews
- Coding of research results
- Real-time reporting of results as project progresses
- Graphical presentation of research results including dashboards and reportals
- Analysis, commentary and recommendations
- Publication of research results for external distribution
- Carrying our competitor and market analysis and appraisals
Contact us to plan your next market research project.