Carrying out market research in a structured, planned and strategic way ensures you maintain up-to-date knowledge and insight. This is true for membership surveys, membership market research, competitior research and market analyses.
This includes using market research to better understand the marketplace in which you operate and the behaviour and attitudes of your audiences. This knowledge and insight gives your membership organisation a competitive advantage.
One recent research project involved a major workforce and client demand survey for Historic England.
Our market research services include:
- Defining your research objectives so there is clarity of purpose
- Research planning to ensure timelines and resources are managed effectively
- Questionnaire development to ensure you ask the right questions
- Global (multilingual) online surveys
- Global (multilingual) telephone surveys (CATI and tele-depths)
- Recruitment to focus groups and in-depth interviews
- Providing use of online survey platforms where applicable
- Moderation of face-to-face focus groups and in-depth interviews
- Coding of research results
- Real-time reporting of results as project progresses
- Graphical presentation of research results including dashboards and reportals
- Analysis, commentary and recommendations
- Publication of research results for external distribution
- Carrying our competitor and market analysis and appraisals
We carry out the following types of research projects online, by telephone and face-to-face:
- External analysis
- Market analysis
- Competitor surveys
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Membership surveys
- Member market research
Contact us to plan your next market research project.